Home world France with no evidence on who attacked Saudi Arabia oil fields

banneraliexp

France with no evidence on who attacked Saudi Arabia oil fields

by ace
France with no evidence on who attacked Saudi Arabia oil fields

Today´s Deals

France has so far seen no evidence of the provocation of the attack on oil fields in Saudi Arabia, Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said on Tuesday.

At a press conference in Cairo, the head of French diplomacy defended the need to move forward with a strategy to ease tension in the region.

Le Drian approves Saudi Arabia's proposal for an independent investigation with UN involvement.

The United States accuses Iran of being involved in the attack on two oil fields, already claimed by Yemeni Youth rebels.

US sources quoted by the international press said on Monday that Iranian missiles were used and that the raids were launched from Iran or Iraq.

This Tuesday, the US Vice President said evidence is emerging that suggests Iran's involvement in the attacks. Mike Pence warns that the US is ready to defend its interests and allies in the Middle East region.

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif said on Tuesday that the United States was "in denial," thinking that "four and a half year-old Yemeni victims of war crimes will not do anything to retaliate."

Perhaps they are "ashamed" that their multi-million dollar weapons "failed to intercept Yemeni fire," wrote Mohammad Javad Zarif, on Twitter.

.

bannerebay

DIVIDER1

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

1 × 3 =

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Top Services Available: Try Amazon HomeClose